Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

Kendall Jenner Brings Art to Life While Kris Squashes Divorce Rumors


Heading out to see some of her work on the walls, Kendall Jenner made her way to Guy Hepner Contemporary Art Gallery in Los Angeles, California on Thursday (April 11).
Joined by her Momager Kris Jenner, the two gals were heading in to check out Russell James' photography exhibit of the 17-year-old.
Meanwhile in other Jenner news, Kris recently took to her blog to yet again set the record straight about recent rumors that her marriage to Bruce Jenner is heading for divorce.
"My husband and I have been married for over 20 years and I love him. We are so lucky that we get to have so much fun together and with our kids," the 57-year-old stated, adding, "STAR MAGAZINE, I know you’re going to write your BS to sell magazines, but I will do everything I can to protect my family. The conversation that Bruce supposedly had with our kids, NEVER happened. So if you’re going to talk to your usual ‘anonymous sources’ about these stories, at least try and make sure that they’re credible."
Enjoy the pictures of Kendall and Kris Jenner at the Guy Hepner Contemporary Art Gallery in Los Angeles, CA (April 11).
Photo Credit: INF Daily, FameFlynet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment