Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Justin Bieber Talks Social Media Drama in Teen Vogue's May 2013 Issue


He continues to face scrutiny from the media, but Justin Bieber isn't letting the constant drama cramp his style in the May 2013 issue of Teen Vogue magazine.
The "Boyfriend" singer rocked a Melet Mercantile vintage flannel for the Boo George cover shoot while opening up about everything from his religious views to dealing the constant negative press from the tabloids.
"I know who I am, and I'm very much in control. I don't need to address every speculation. There's so much nonsense that gets out of there that's not true. I would rather spend time really interacting with my fans. You just have to keep your head high and be positive," the 19-year-old singer explains.
"I see so much stuff on the internet, sometimes I just want to go to Twitter and just go after people. But then I just think twice: If someone is dissing me, I'm going to make this person way more famous by tweeting them," he adds.
When discussing his inner circle, the pop star says, "I get good vibes from people all the time, and I probably could get along with them and be their friend, but now I just don't trust anybody. Literally, my phone never rings. I only have, like, four people that I keep in contact with. I don't need a bunch of friends to make me happy. I just need the people close to me that I love, that's all."
In regards to his faith, Justin fully admits, "God had a purpose for me to just help people. I'm spiritual... although I slept in [and missed] church yesterday. I haven't been to church in so long, and I planned on going, and I slept in. I was upset. It's all good. God forgives me."
Photo Credit: Boo George for Teen Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment