Pages

Saturday 6 April 2013

Jordana Brewster Talks On-set Injuries in Ocean Drive April 2013

She's gearing up for the release of the sixth installment of the "Fast & Furious'" during promotions Jordana Brewster** covered Ocean Drive's April 2013 issue.

After striking a few poses for Brian Bowen Smith, the 32-year-old actress opened up about everything from the most memorable injuries on the set to the drawbacks of being a well-known actress.

"I tore my hand open and had to go to the ER. First we just Super Glued it, but I realized that was just not a good idea," Miss Brewster explained about one of many wounds while filming. "We were jumping from metal roof to metal roof in what was supposed to be the favelas of Rio. Some roofs had really jagged metal edges, and when I was hopping from one to the other, my hand got stuck. It just tore open."

When discussing the disadvantages of being a celebrity, the "Dallas" beauty says, "I think camera phones are kind of a pain in the a**. Someone will think you're rude if you're just not into taking a picture that day, then the next thing you know, it ends up on Twitter. There's this instant access to people that's a little bit scary."

"The ability to talk to fans is really great, but it's scary to think about everything that's uploaded to the Internet. I'm really, really happy that this didn't exist when I was clubbing in my 20s, because that would have been a disaster," she adds.

In regards about cosmetic surgery, Jordana admits, "I haven't started yet, but I'm definitely not against it. If there are tools out there, why not use them? On the other hand, I really need my forehead for acting. I need to be able to crease it and express myself, so I don't think I'd go crazy on the Botox. And I've read studies that say it can both inhibit your ability to empathize with people or - because you're not frowning so much - make you happier in general. So it can go either way."
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment