Pages

Saturday 13 April 2013

Drake Calls Chris Brown Insecure; Confirms He Dated Rihanna Briefly

Drake was really into Rihanna and wanted a relationship with her...but she wasn't feeling him like that. So all she had with him was a brief fling. He's still not over it.

In a recent interview with Elliot Wilson of EVR radio, Drake called Chris Brown insecure and said he treated Rihanna with respect when she fell into his lap...
For any media outlet listening, don't ask me sh*t about that man when I come up there. And leave that man alone. Stop preying on his insecurities. His insecurities are the fact that I make better music than him, that I'm more popping than him and that at one point in life the woman he loves fell into my lap and I did what a real nigga would do and treated her with respect so she's not up there talking down on me."
Listen to the audio after the cut. And oh, Chris Brown responded...



After the interview hit the internet, Chris Brown Tweeted an lol

No comments:

Post a Comment