Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Ciara on Rihanna: "I Think She's Nuts Right Now"


Making an attempt at diplomacy before taking a little jab, Ciara reignited her feud with Rihanna on Monday (April 15).
During an interview with Wild 94.9, the "1,2 Step" singer was asked about the "Diamonds" songstress and rivalry rumors.
Starting out cautiously, the 27-year-old star began, "I don’t have beef with anybody, but I’m not going to be disrespected either. I wish her well.”
However, later she added, "I don’t know what her problem is. I think she’s nuts right now. Like, whatever’s going on, because for me, it doesn’t make any sense."
Back in 2011, the controversy began when Ciara said she ran into the 24-year-old at a party and she "wasn't the nicest." Bad Girl Ri-Ri tweeted back, "My bad Ci, did I forget to tip you?"
Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment