Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

Whitney Port Hits up GenArts Simply Stylist Event

Showing off her slender legs in a short ensemble, Whitney Port** attended the GenArts Simply Stylist 2nd Annual Los Angeles Fashion And Beauty Event on Saturday (March 23).
The former "Hills" star wore a fringed long white top, black shorts underneath, and a tan cardigan as she posed for pics before heading inside.
Giving their fashion tips at the day of discount shopping, learning, and networking were fellow panelists Brad Goreski, Louise Roe of "Fashion Star," journalist Melissa Magsaysay, and blogger Aimee Song.
Recently, the 28-year-old designer experienced a very tough time, losing her father to kidney cancer. In a letter posted on her blog, Whitney shared, "I feel I am the most confident about myself, motivated to build my future, and clear about my goals because I was lucky enough to have a father so devoted to our family and endlessly interested in our livelihood. You have a tangible and unspeakable power that will reign forever. Your spirit lives strong in each and every one of us where it will eternally belong."

No comments:

Post a Comment