Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

{WATCH HERE} Chris Brown Talks Rihanna With Ryan Seacrest


Hoping to someday overcome his reputation as an abusive boyfriend, Chris Brown chatted with Ryan Seacrest about that fateful night in 2009 when he beat up Rihanna.
During his interview this morning on “On Air,” the “Don’t Wake Me Up” hitmaker admitted that he was blown away that Ri-Ri was able to forgive him.
"I just tried my best to be the best man I could be over the years and just show her how remorseful and sorry I was for the incident and that time was probably the worst part of my life and being that she has and she's a wonderful person I'm eternally grateful and thankful."
Regarding the current state of their relationship, Chris noted, "It's still like we're kids. I try not to be too grown and be like, 'Let’s have candlelight dinner every night.' I try to make sure everything is fun. It has to be fun and it has to be genuine."
And of course, Brown had something to say about his critics- "People are entitled to their opinions. I can't go around blaming. It's all about my responsibility and me growing up as a man. So I think now that I'm becoming older, and trying to mature in this life under the public eye at all times, I have to focus on doing the right thing and being more of a humble individual."
As for the biggest lesson he learned, Chris declared, “…that you can lose it all. And I'm not just saying fame or stardom because that's not what it's about. I'm talking about dignity [and] integrity. You know, you lose yourself in a way."

No comments:

Post a Comment