Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Sofia Vergara Talks Egg-Freezing, Bra Size in Vogue April 2013


She’s one of the hottest (and highest-paid) ladies in primetime television, but there’s much more to Sofia Vergara than meets the eye.
The “Modern Family” starlet opened up to Vogue's April 2013 issue about some fertility issues she’s been having- "I have to be careful what I eat because they're freezing my eggs! They want to get as many good eggs as they can because usually you produce them but they're not good. They have to be perfect, perfect, perfect ones. My boyfriend [Nick Loeb] is 37, younger than me, never had kids. So."
As for her naming her 21-year-old son after a character from “Scarface,” Vergara laughed, "My son, when he grew up, he was like, 'Oh yeah, Mom, how amazing you named me after a drug-dealer junkie!' And I was like, shut up, Manolo!'"
And it sounds like Manolo is cool with Sofia and Nick’s decision to have a child- "You know, sometimes he used to scream at me when he was younger: 'Why can't you have another baby, so you can stop focusing on me?'"
Ms. Vergara also commented on her engagement ring, given to her by Loeb last year. "I love it, because it's big enough. If it had been bigger, I couldn't have worn it every day. And if it had been smaller, I wouldn't have liked it. It's heavy, but I don't take it off even to work out."
Finally, Sofia shared the particulars of her much-lauded chest- "I am 40 years old, I had a baby, and I am a 32F boob. And they are real still. When they are fake, you take the bra off and they are still there, perfect! Me -- no, so I have to bring them up!"
Photo Credit: Mikael Jansson for Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment