Pages

Sunday 3 March 2013

{PHOTOS} Kim Kardashian Live For Paris Fashion Week


Arriving in style to take in Paris Fashion Week, Kim Kardashian touched down at Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport on Sunday (March 3).
The reality diva covered her baby bump in a long white jacket and matching pants with her ever-present heels as she made her way through the crowds.
On Friday, the mommy-to-be updated her blog to talk about her fashion choices during her pregnancy thus far. She candidly shares, "I’ve found that I’ve gained inches and I’ve gotten wider but my belly hasn’t popped yet, so I struggle finding things that don’t make me look heavy. At this stage I guess I’m more focused on concealing the weight gain than I am about dressing the bump, just because it hasn’t popped yet."
Reaching out to other stylish pregnant women, Kim adds, "I know it’s different for everyone; some women start showing sooner, others don’t start showing until later, but I want to share my own personal experiences with you guys along the way :)."
Enjoy the pictures of Kim Kardashian at Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport (March 3).

No comments:

Post a Comment