Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

Miley Cyrus: Snoop Dogg and Twerking on Ryan Seacrest


Kicking off her weekend with some media duties, Miley Cyrus called in to Ryan Seacrest' KIIS FM radio show this morning (March 22).
The “Can’t Be Tamed” singer gave her fans a little teaser regarding her new album, including one very special duet.
Cyrus proclaimed, “I did a song with Snoop, and it’s coming out very, very soon. I’m so excited!”
As for her instantly notorious ‘twerking’ clip, posted earlier this week, Miley noted, “I will always be bashed and I will always have haters, but I haven’t really seen one bad comment about the video. It’s a lot of booty action.”



Enjoy the pictures of Miley Cyrus at the The Ryan Seacrest Foundation Ribbon Cutting Ceremony (March 22).
Photo Credit: Instagram, SplashNewsOnline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment