Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Miley Cyrus Slams Nick Jonas Rumors


After a website got carried away with a Miley Cyrus rumor, the "Hannah Montana" star angrily fired back on her Twitter account to shine some light on the truth.
On Tuesday, HollywoodLife.com claimed that the "Party in the U.S.A." singer reunited with ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas at a restaurant in California.
Based on one person's tweet that she'd seen them together, the site later added details from a source, saying that the pair had a "serious tone, based on their demeanor."
On Wednesday, firey Miley tweeted, "I literally haven't seen Nick Jonas in years. Don't believe everything you read folks."
Lashing out at the irresponsible reporting, she added, "Why are magazines allowed to publish straight bull shit. Look at my profile pic. Look at my finger. Idiots. I couldn't have "ran" into anyone because I haven't went to eat out in public in weeks because of the amount of paparazzi outside my house. #shorthairrepunzel"
Trying to forget the tabloid shenanigans, Ms. Cyrus concluded with, "FOCUSED ON MUSIC & MUSIC ALONE."
Photo Credit: Getty Images
filed under 

No comments:

Post a Comment