Pages

Thursday 7 March 2013

Kristin Cavallari Talks Baby Birthing Experience


She’s had a blast settling into her new role as mommy to her son Camden, and Kristin Cavallari told Giuliana Rancic that her little guy came into the world while dad Jay Cutler watched intently.
Rather than just chilling out in the delivery room, the Chicago Bears hunk wanted to be near all the action, so to speak.
Kristin explained, "He held one of my legs! He was there! I was like, 'You're going to be behind me. You're not going to see anything.’”
“And the nurse was like, 'Oh, no, no. He's going to hold your leg. I was like, 'Oh, no he's not.' She was like, 'It's different when it's your own.' Well, at that point I'm like whatever. So he held my leg, he saw the whole thing."
Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment