Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Kendall Jenner Strikes a Pose for Harper's Bazaar Arabia April 2013


Proving she's more than just a reality star, Kendall Jenner rocked the cover of Harper's Bazaar Arabia's April 2013 issue.
After striking a few poses for John Russo, the 17-year-old model dished about everything from her tiny frame to breaking out of her introverted shell.
"I'm constantly criticized for being too skinny," Miss Jenner explained. "I'm trying to gain weight but my body won't let it happen. What people don't understand is that calling someone too skinny is the same as calling someone too fat, it's not a nice feeling."
When discussing life before her TV career, Kendall admits, "It's true, I used to be so shy. I used to never talk, just sit back and do my thing."
"I am still pretty shy but I've gotten much better because I'm always on set for photo shoots and I'm always filming with my family," she adds.
In regards to which sister she turns to for advice, Miss Jenner said, "I got to them for different things. Khloe is like my second mom, so whenever my little sister [Kylie] and I are fighting or we're fighting with our parents. we call Khloe. Kourtney is very, realist with things. She will tell you the cold hard truth, even if it will make you cry, so whatever you're dealing with, if you want to talk to her, she'll be very realistic. Kim is supersmart and really tech-savvy too. She's been through a lot, so we can go to Kim with anything and she'll have literally the best advice."
Photo Credit: John Russo for Harper's Bazaar Arabia

No comments:

Post a Comment