Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Justin Timberlake Talks Kanye West on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon”


He’s on top of his game these days with a killer new album and tour on the way, and Justin Timberlake isn’t looking to get mired down in any drama.
During his interview on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” last night, the “Like I Love You” singer discussed the supposed feud going on between him and Kanye West
After West dissed Timberlake’s new hit “Suit & Tie” during a rant in London earlier this month, Justin threw a little tease back at the “Love Lockdown” rapper while singing on “Saturday Night Live” over the weekend.
Fallon asked, "For Saturday Night Live, it felt like to me you changed one of the lyrics in 'Suit & Tie…’” Justin replied, "Did it seem that way? I don't remember that . . . Did I change a line? It is live. You know, really, everyone, keep calm."
Jimmy shot back, "Keep calm, and Kanye on,” and Timberlake clarified, "Let me just, for the record… I absolutely love Kanye. So there's that. We love Kanye, right?"



Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment