Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

John Mayer Announces First Tour In Three Years

The singer's career has been on hold due to medical issues,but,he finally announced his first tour in more than 3years.Mayer who had been scheduled for a tour last year,March,precisely was forced to cancel due to the re-growth of a granuloma by his vocal chord.However,come July,the singer will play more than 40 shows in 4 countries before wrapping things up at the Hollywood Bowl in October.

        Now recovered,Mayer shares his excitement with Billboard ,''The greatest gift i have in my life is the opportunity to play again,which is also the opportunity to dream again.My dreams were in escrow,but when i found out this thing in my throat had receded,the most exciting thing for me was having a second chance at a new life.My dreams have come true twice.That's really cool''.Explains the crooner

No comments:

Post a Comment