Pages

Thursday 7 March 2013

Jessica Simpson: "I'm Having A Boy!"


Making her rounds to promote the second season of "Fashion Star," Jessica Simpson paid a visit to " Jimmy Kimmel Live" on Wednesday night (March 6).
Teasing her Twitter followers beforehand, the “Dukes of Hazzard” cutie tweeted, “Accidental announcement tonight on @jimmykimmel !”
Pregnant with her second child with fiancée Eric Johnson, the mom to be stole the show when she let it slip that she is expecting a baby boy!
Explaining her pregnancy woes this time around, Simpson said, "The crazy thing is I never knew a wiener could make me nauseous."
Realizing the accidental reveal, Jessica laughed off the on-air oops, saying, "Well I guess I just told the world that I'm having a boy!"
Photo Credit: Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment