Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Jessica Alba: Latina Magazine's Gorgeous April 2013 Cover Girl


Fresh off the release of her book "The Honest Life," Jessica Alba shows off her famous smile on cover of Latina magazine's April 2013 issue.
The "Honey" hottie looked stunning for spotlight photo shoot and dished to the mag about everything from her eco-friendly lifestyle to her highly successful company.
Check out GossipCenter's recap of Miss Alba's interview below. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Latina!
On keeping her home safe from toxic dangers:
"It’s really hard to find baby products that use nontoxic chemicals that moms can trust. Major corporate brands that label their products ‘eco-friendly’ or ‘nontoxic’ are usually referring to the way they make their packaging, not their product."
On her family's Mexican, American, French and Danish combined heritage:
"[They are] very conservative—a traditional, Catholic, Latin American clan."
On how her company helps her acting career:
"Honest Company has weirdly allowed me to be more creative in my roles. And really work with people I love and appreciate and want to learn from. This is where my work is now. For me, acting was a lot about making the right choices and trusting my instincts. I didn’t always listen to my gut and make the right choice."
Photo Credit: Latina

No comments:

Post a Comment