Pages

Thursday 14 March 2013

Heidi Klum Debuts New Fitness Line at Lady Foot Locker


Showing off her brand new fitness line, Heidi Klum was on hand at the Lady Foot Locker in Culver City, CA on Thursday (March 14).
The “Project Runway” host looked darling in clothing from her Heidi Klum for New Balance line as she struck a few poses for the photographers.
While at the launch, Miss Klum tweeted, “Working up a sweat lifting weights at @LadyFootLocker, waiting to sign some autographs #HKNB.”
In related news, Heidi just started her judging career on the hit talent show “America’s Got Talent” and recently told TV Guide, “It was like someone kicked me into a pool of ice-cold water! I had no idea what to expect. I was like, ‘Whoa!’ Everyone's cheering you, giving you a high five. You feel like a rock star. People are genuine — they love the show and are so into it. It was fun.”
As for her judging style, the 39-year-old explained, “I am softer when I'm right in front of these people than when I was judging from my couch. When I was at home, I was like, "Oh, my God, that was horrible! Get off the stage!"
Enjoy the pictures of Heidi Klum at Lady Foot Locker in Culver City, CA (March 14).
Photo Credit: AKM-GSI

No comments:

Post a Comment