Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Gerard Butler Opens Up About Girlfriend Madalina Ghenea


Taking care of a media obligation, Gerard Butler stopped by the set of “Extra” for an interview on Tuesday (March 12).
After discussing his new movie “Olympus Has Fallen,” talk turned to the lady in his life, his girlfriend Romanian model Madalina Ghenea.
The Scottish hunk revealed what happened on the day the pair met, “I met her here in New York, and we hung out all night, didn’t even kiss, tried on my hat collection,” he explained. “I said ‘I’m coming to visit you in Milan,’ and three days later, I was at her door in Milan. She was like, ‘Whoa!’”
When asked if Madalina is “the one,” the actor smiled and said, “I’m having fun. I’m very lucky. She’s a great girl.”
Photo Credit: Extra

No comments:

Post a Comment