Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

Doutzen Kroes: Biking in Miami!


Enjoying some fresh air and sunshine, Doutzen Kroes showed up on the boardwalk in Miami, Florida yesterday afternoon (March 21).
The gorgeous supermodel made her way around the beautiful town via bicycle and had plenty of eyes on her thanks to some uber-short denim shorts teamed with a white top and a bathing suit underneath.
Doutzen is in the Sunshine State to support her husband Sunnery James, who is doing a deejay gig at the swanky Fontainebleau Hotel
As for how she stays in such amazing shape, Kroes told press, “I always eat in moderation. If I order French fries I have a salad and I share [the fries] with my friends. I don't tell myself to not eat anything to stay away from all sugar or all fries or all the good fried foods. But I eat it in moderation.”
Enjoy the pictures of Doutzen Kroes out in Miami (March 21).

No comments:

Post a Comment