Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Rachel McAdams And Michael Sheen Split


They seemed like one of those Tinseltown couples that might actually last, but sadly Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen have decided to call time on their romance.
The “Vow” babe and the “Twilight Saga: New Moon” star originally met on the set of a Woody Allen Flick back in 2010, but McAdams previously told press they didn’t get serious until after the gig.
"Michael and I didn't get together while we were filming Midnight in Paris, which I feel strongly about not doing when I'm working. We became quite good friends, which I think is a great way to start. I felt very blessed to have made a Woody Allen film in Paris together,” noted McAdams.
She also gushed, "You need to trust each other and be able to talk to each other and be best friends. Michael and I never spend more than three weeks apart -- we rack up a lot of air miles -- but you have to be quite adaptable in this business whether you are in a relationship or not.”
Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment