Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

{Photos} Kim Kardashian Reporting For Duty


Gearing up for another day of filming, Kim Kardashian showed up at a production company building in Toluca Lake, California this morning (February 22).
The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” cutie showed off her budding baby bump beneath a cropped long sleeve turtleneck top with animal print peplum trousers and sleek black pumps.
And while she previously claimed she’ll leave reality television once her current contract comes to a close, Kim may be having second thoughts about her statement.
She explained, "As everyone knows, we are extremely proud of the show and all of us are staying on through at least season 10. The show remains to be my number 1 priority and it's a big part of my life and I enjoy every moment of it. It has given me such a rare opportunity to share more of my life with all of you and has brought my family closer to each other. I'm looking forward to the new season and beyond. The fact is that I have many goals that I still need to reach and accomplish and I (like so many of you) don't know where my life will be in the next couple of years, but I'm looking forward to continuing this journey."
Enjoy the pictures of Kim Kardashian out in Beverly Hills (February 22).
Photo Credit: AKM-GSI

No comments:

Post a Comment