Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

Nick Carter Pops the Question to Girlfriend Lauren Kitt


Ready to take his relationship to the next level, Nick Carter popped the question to his longtime girlfriend Lauren Kitt earlier this week.
The 33-year-old former Backstreet Boy got down on one knee in the Florida Keys amongst a group of friends and family, where he presented his lady with a six carat sparkler.
Dishing on the happy moment to People magazine, Nick said, "I had the ring in my pocket for two weeks. I was like, ‘I don’t want it anymore!’ It was driving me insane. I just wanted to get it out of my hands and on to hers.”
Clearly excited about the long-awaited moment, Kitt explained, "I wasn’t expecting it. It just felt very surreal,” adding, “We both are just so happy in love right now and on cloud nine.”
Nick and Lauren, who is a fitness expert, originally met back in 2008 while collaborating on the set of a workout video.
Photo Credit: Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment