Pages

Thursday 21 February 2013

Naomi Watts Takes Care of Business Before Oscar Weekend


Dressed for a power lunch, Naomi Watts arrived at the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills on Thursday afternoon (February 21).
The "Impossible" star looked sophisticated in a stylish white jacket, white top, black pants, and sandals as she headed inside.
Nominated for an Oscar for her performance, the 44-year-old actress recently spoke with CBS news about her rough start in Tinseltown ahead of the Academy Awards ceremony this Sunday - the pinnacle of acting achievement.
After moving to Hollywood with a five year plan that eventually turned into ten years, she admitted, "Oh my God, I mean I consider myself fairly sensitive, but I don't think a strong person could cope with it over and over again, and ten years of it. There were moments where I was sure I was done."
Enjoy the pictures of Naomi Watts at the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills (February 21).
Photo Credit: FameFlynet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment