Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Mila Kunis Talks Kids and Giving Up Acting in Playboy


Saying that she doesn’t see herself acting forever, Mila Kunis opened up to her “Oz:The Great and Powerful” co-star James Franco about her desire to give up her profession and have children in the March issue of Playboy.
The 26-year-old beauty says she thinks it’s harder for women to find roles as they get older, to which Franco asked, "You don't see yourself like Meryl Streep, working into your 60s?"
She replied, “I'd love to, but I wouldn't presume or assume to be that. If I'm lucky enough to have a career remotely close to hers, great. If I'm not, I'm not going with the expectation of having one, because that ultimately will slow me down. It's one in a million; it's not the reality . . . I think a lot of it is luck.”
The desire to have a family and be a hands-on parent is a strong one for the Ukrainian born star, which she says will make her have to choose between privacy or a career.
"I want to be a present mom. When I was growing up both my mom and dad worked full-time. I guess the only thing I can say about that is they worked full-time in one location. I'm never in the same place for more than two months. How am I ever going to have a family like that? You have to make compromises,” Ms. Kunis explained.
Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment