Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Lady Gaga Tweets Wheelchair Picture


Her whole life has been turned upside down as a result of her synovitis condition, and Lady Gaga has been confined to a wheelchair following emergency surgery on her hip.
The “Edge of Glory” babe tweeted a picture of her new contraption, complete with its moniker- “This is Emma,” reads the caption.
Given her joint-swelling ailment, Gaga has been forced to cancel 25 concert dates on her Born This Way Ball tour, and she’s had a hard time dealing with it all.
Lady Gaga explained, "I barely know what to say. I've been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for some time now, and over the past month it has worsened. I've been praying it would heal. I hid it from my staff. I didn't want to disappoint my amazing fans. However, after last night's performance I could not walk and still can't."
"I hope you can forgive me, as it is nearly impossible for me to forgive myself. I'm devastated & sad. It will hopefully heal as soon as possible. I hate this. I hate this so much. I love you and I'm sorry."
Photo Credit: Getty Images, Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, thiѕ ωeekenԁ iѕ good designeԁ
    for me, for the reason that this moment i am reаding this great eduсational artiсle herе
    аt my hоuse.

    My wеb-site legitimate work at home job
    My site > high paying physical therapy jobs

    ReplyDelete