Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

Kim Kardashian Covers April 2013 Issue of Cosmopolitan!


She’s on her way to becoming a mother, and Kim Kardashian looks radiant on the cover of Cosmopolitan's April 2013 issue.
The E! reality television starlet shows off her famous voluptuous figure in a black and white cropped top with white hotpants and a bangy hairdo, and in her interview she swears she’s going to cut down on her professional duties as her due date looms closer.
Kim explains, "2013 for me is about scaling back. I want to focus on the few projects that I'm super passionate about and not spread myself too thin."
And while many of her peers tend towards drama, Kardashian would rather keep a level head in times of trouble. "In situations like that, emergencies, I'm super calm. Especially with material things, I feel like it's not the end of the world as long as everyone's safe. I'm like that in any stressful situation. Even when my father passed away, I sat down and I said to everyone, 'Okay, guys, what are we supposed to learn from this? We all need to grow up.'"
Photo Credit: Cosmopolitan

No comments:

Post a Comment