Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Kim Kardashian Back From Nigeria " Goes On Jewelry Shopping"

Checking out all things sparkly, Kim Kardashian stopped by the 14 Karat jewelry store in Beverly Hills on Tuesday (February 19).
Covering up her baby bump in black leather pants and a flowing black top, the reality star had her eye on the shops baubles before heading back out to the sunny Southern California day.
The 32-year old mom-to-be graces the cover of DuJour's Spring 2013 issue, where she wore minimal make up and let her baby bump show in the mags beautiful photo shoot.
Shifting her priorities toward a healthy pregancy, Kim shared, "I used to always say I can't wait to get pregnant because I will just eat whatever I want, but it's completely different. I'm like, OK, I want to eat as healthy as possible."
Enjoy the pictures of Kim Kardashian at a Beverly Hills jewelry shop (February 19).
Photo Credit: SplashNewsOnline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment