Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Kelly Osbourne Injured in a Public Restroom


In an effort to avoid nasty germs in a public restroom, Kelly Osbourne suffered a sprained ankle on Wednesday (February 20).
The former reality star posted a photo of her boot on Twitter, with the caption, "Got my shoe stuck in a bathroom drain. I was faced w/ spraining my ankle or eating the toilet! Guess what I picked?"
Explaining her split-second rationale, she continued, "I just could not bare [sic] the thought of my face landing in a public toilet! However I’m now questioning my decision due to the pain!!!!”
Pinpointing the culprit, the 28-year-old fashion designer said the drain was "right next to the toilet & not screwed to the floor properly" and her heel "went through it & got stuck!"
After receiving medical treatment, Kelly explained, "I sprained the muscles in my ankle that go up to the back of my knee so it was the boot or crutches. #OverlyDramaticIHearYa.”
Photo Credit: Getty Images, Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment