Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Kate Hudson's LAX Touchdown with the Lads


Arriving back on the West Coast, Kate Hudson and her sons landed at LAX Airport on Wednesday (February 27).
Keeping her oldest, Ryder Robinson, close by her side, the “Almost Famous” star toted little Bingham Bellamy on her hip as the trio reached the terminal.
Together with Muse frontman Matthew Bellamy since 2010, the 33-year-old actress has been living a bi-continental lifestyle as of late.
Speaking to US Weekly about the adjustments, the mother-of-two said, "It's so much to juggle, so I've been doing films that are a little less time consuming. I'm more specific about what they are and I don't want to do work that will take me away from my kids, so I have to really love it."
Enjoy the pictures of Kate Hudson, Ryder, and Bingham arriving at LAX airport in Los Angeles, CA (February 27).
Photo Credit: AKM-GSI

No comments:

Post a Comment