Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Jennifer Lawrence: "I Just Have a Very Weird Job"


Returning home after attending the BAFTA Awards, Jennifer Lawrence jetted out of Heathrow Airport in London on Monday (February 11).
The "Hunger Games" star looked cute in a wide-brimmed purple hat and a green coast as she carried a teddy bear on her way through the busy terminal.
Recently, the 22-year-old actress spoke to ABC news about her career and what it's like to be a celebrity these days.
Refreshingly honest, Jennifer explained, "I just have a very weird job. And if I remind myself of that, that it's nothing more than that, then I don't start thinking that it's more dramatic than it is."
Enjoy the pictures of Jennifer Lawrence at Heathrow Airport (February 11).
Photo Credit: FameFlynet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment