Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2013

{Watch Here} Kim Kardashian Talks Pregnancy: "I Wouldn't Say It's Been Easy"


Just days after announcing her pregnancy, Kim Kardashian hosted a New Year’s Eve bash in Sin City and revealed how things are going with her bun in the oven.
Chatting with E! at 1Oak Nightclub, the “Disaster Movie” dame confessed that she’s really had a hankering for one forbidden food.
“[I’ve been craving] sushi, but I know I can't really have it, so I'm eating a lot of carrots and celery with lots of ranch."
As for whether she’d prefer a son or a daughter, Kim noted, “No preference, I just want a healthy baby.” However, the 32-year-old reality star candidly admitted that pregnancy has its challenges.
Continuing her red carpet interviews, the soon-to-be mamma told ET, "When people say that pregnancy is fun and they love it I would have to disagree. ... Even my sister has made it look easy, but it's not as easy as people think. ... I heard it's all worth it so I'm looking forward to that."
Kardashian and her boyfriend Kanye West will welcome their bundle of joy later in 2013. Check out the rest of her interview below.

No comments:

Post a Comment