Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Monica Bellucci's Topless Shoot for Vanity Fair Spain


Earlier this year Monica Bellucci learned that she is the new face of Dolce & Gabbana's beauty collection; and now the stunning 48-year-old is gracing the cover of Vanity Fair Spain's Issue 54.
The Italian actress looked absolutely stunning for the Norman Jean Roy shot front page while opening up about everything from her marriage to her career.
Highlights from Miss Bellucci's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Vanity Fair Spain!
On becoming an actress:
"I come from a very stable family of a small town. A child I felt very protected and very comfortable, but it was very boring. A life so simple, all the same, summer vacations, school winter. I had a fantastic education, very protective, and my attitude was, 'thank you for everything, but I need the opposite, to be free.'"
On having children in her 40's:
"I decided to when I was an adult, not very young, because before I wanted to enjoy my experience as an actress without feeling guilty."
On her marriage with actor Vincent Cassel:
"I never get involved in the choice of his papers nor in mine. We are very independent, we live in different worlds: his friends are your friends, mine are different."
Photo Credit: Norman Jean Roy for Vanity Fair Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment