Pages

Friday 4 January 2013

Miley Cyrus Unveils Latest Puppy Pal

Adding to her ever-growing collection of canine companions, Miley Cyrus** posted several messages on her Twitter page yesterday (January 3) regarding her new pooch.

The overjoyed dog enthusiast's latest furbaby is cute as a button and comes with the fitting moniker "Bean."

Cyrus tweeted, "Meet Bean. Bean is a little girl. She is a Chihuahua mix of some type. She brought so much sunshine!!! I love my little Bean so much."

Last month, Miley's beloved Yorkie Lila was accidentally killed by her fiancé Liam Hemsworth's bulldog Ziggy, and she dedicated her VH1 Divas performance to her late pup.

After the gig, Cyrus shared, "Feeling connected to my baby girl Lila after tonight. I know she's up in doggy heaven proud of her mommy for staying strong."
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment