Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

Katie Price Marries Stripper Beau, Hopes Third Time's the Charm


She hasn’t exactly struck gold with her first two weddings, but Katie Price is hoping that her new husband ends up working out.
According to a report, the British glamour girl got hitched to male stripper Kieran Hayler this week during a romantic ceremony in the Caribbean.
Price explained that she consulted a clairvoyant who told her that she’d fall in love and marry a man named “Kevin,” and “Kieran” was close enough.
"I saw a medium who told me I'd already met the person I was going to marry. She also said his name was Kevin. His name is also close to Kevin so it all became clear. I took a friend with me who made notes during the session with the medium because I wanted to make sure I'd heard everything accurately."
Photo Credit: Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment