Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Karrueche Tran willing to meet with Rihanna

Karrueche Tran spoke with Vibe about her relationship with Chris Brown and whether or not she's willing to sit down with Rihanna...

If you could sit down with Chris and Rihanna, what would you want to get off your chest?


"For everybody, emotionally, that would just be way too much. I'm a very mature person so if the time ever did come where we would need to sit down and talk, I'd do it. I'm a mature person. I can work it out but that would be a lot. (Pause) Yeah, it would be a lot."

How hard is it to work with Chris with everything that's going on?


At the end of the day, he will always be a friend. We'll always care about each other. We won't allow that to interfere. Our business is business.

Do you think you've found the person you could spend the rest of your life with?


I do care about him and I do love him. Family is very important to me, and I've always put it in my mind to remember that. For me, I'd love to meet somebody and grow and build a foundation, but I don't want to even think about marriage right now. I can't even get a clothing line out. (laughs)
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment