Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Jessica Simpson & Jennifer Hudson Join Forces in Weight Watchers Ad

Teaming up with fellow Weight Watchers spokesperson Jennifer Hudson**, Jessica Simpson** stars in a new ad for the diet company shortly after announcing she is pregnant.

In the commercial, the 32-year-old "Fashion Star" host shows off her slimmer figure in an all black outfit and high heels while she explains, "I obsessed about my weight my whole life. I was always on some new life-stopping diet."

Praising the product, she continued, "It lets me be me" before joining the "Dreamgirls" star for a friendly chat.

Last week, the diet company confirmed that though she'll keep her spokeswoman gig, she won't be following the plan during her pregnancy and will consult her physician before resuming the program afterwards
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment