Pages

Friday 18 January 2013

Emily Blunt and John Krasinski: Couples' Workout in West Hollywood


Encouraging each other's fitness goals, Emily Blunt and John Krasinski arrived at the gym in West Hollywood on Thursday morning (January 17).
The "Looper" star looked cute in a white long-sleeved shirt, gray outerwear vest, and sky blue sweatpants while her "The Office" star hubby sported a gray zip-up sweatshirt, dark shorts, and a baseball cap.
In a recent interview, the 29-year-old British beauty shared a bit about her uncertainty during her teenage years.
Ms. Blunt admits, "I was a chronic drifter when I was a teenager. I changed my mind several times about what I wanted to do. For a long time, I was interested in working as a translator at the United Nations. As I had trouble speaking, I thought that was a very good goal for me to try to achieve. And I thought it would be a very intelligent occupation." Fortunately, she found her way into acting and this year was nominated for Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy at the Golden Globe Awards.
Enjoy the pictures of Emily Blunt and John Krasinski at the gym in West Hollywood (January 17).
Photo Credit: AKM-GSI

No comments:

Post a Comment