Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Anne Hathaway & Adam Shulman: Sweethearts in Switzerland


Making the most of their time off, Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman chilled out in Gstaad, Switzerland this afternoon (January 2).
The “Dark Knight Rises” babe and her handsome husband rode a ski lift with iconic designer Valentino Garavani and strolled around town for some sightseeing and shopping.
Meanwhile, Anne recently told Harper’s Bazaar that she isn’t concerned that fans don’t lust after her like some of her Tinseltown peers.
"I'm not Rihanna; I'm not cool. When people come up to me in the street, they often want a hug not a photo, and they want that because they like my work. For a long time it was me and [my manager] against the world. I was seen as this bizarre-world good girl cartoon that I in no way identified with - very vanilla, very sweet, very accessible and not interesting. I had no grit, no sex appeal. It doesn't help that that new crop of girls is so gorgeous, and so 22 years old. But I'm excited about [being 30]. I figured out a lot of things that work for me; I have the love thing figured out."
Enjoy the pictures of Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman out in Gstaad, Switzerland (January 2).

No comments:

Post a Comment