Pages

Thursday 27 December 2012

Report: Brandy Engaged to Music Executive Ryan Press


After having given up on a relationship in the past, Brandy has found love with music executive Ryan Press and will soon walk down the aisle with her knight in shining armor.
The "Moesha" star told Sister2Sister magazine in August, "I keep hearing about a ring. People keep calling me, hinting to me about it, but I don't know. I'm going to be patient and let it happen and just let it be. . . I guess it will happen when it's the right time."
That right time was around the holidays with an insider telling Us weekly, "They are thrilled and happy and Brandy feels this is so right."
Back in 2008, Brandy admitted that she pretended to be married to music producer Robert Smith because of the pressure to be a good role model. Later, she said of Ryan, "I had given up on love a long time ago. It just didn't seem to work for me, so I was single for a very long time. I stopped looking for love and then I ran into my boyfriend."
Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment