Pages

Friday 28 December 2012

Khloe Kardashian: Los Angeles Clippers Chick


Opting for an evening of sport, Khloe Kardashian showed up at the Los Angeles Clippers vs. Boston Celtics game in Los Angeles last night (December 27).
The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” babe cheered on her hunky hubby Lamar Odom as his team trounced the Celtics 106-77.
Meanwhile, Khloe is keen to return to “The X Factor” for another season after enjoying her hosting duties this time around.
She explained, "For me, when I was asked if I wanted to do this, I was so blown away. And the fact that Simon has given me the opportunity — I've never hosted a thing in my life.”
“To do something on this magnitude, I'm so honored and blessed and I just love that I've been able to grow through this whole experience. So I've had a phenomenal time. I would love to come back.”
Enjoy the pictures of Khloe Kardashian at the Los Angeles Clippers Basketball game (December 27).
Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment