Pages

Friday 23 November 2012

The Stars Tweet Their Thankful Turkey Day Tidings

While families across America sit down to enjoy a great meal together, Hollywood is also taking a moment to express gratitude on this Thanksgiving Day (November 22).
Whether it’s sharing their Turkey Day plans or giving their friends and followers an extra thank you, celebrities of all kinds took to Twitter to offer up special holiday messages.
Among the Thanksgiving celebrants, Nicki Minaj is spending her night enjoying an unconventional delight, as she wrote, “Early Thanksgiving dinner courtesy of My fave west Indian spot w/the crew. I can literally feel the lbs bein packed on rt now. #ohwell.” Meanwhile, Victoria’s Secret model Erin Heatherton is back in her hometown to spend time with her brood, of which she messaged, “Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! So excited to see the parade in nyc! Home to Chicago in time for turkey!”
It’s not all about the food, as Lucy Hale reminded everyone by sharing, “Wishing you all a blessed Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for & this includes yall. Enjoy your day, food, family & friends!”
Joe Jonas also has a lot to be thankful for, of which he posted, “Happy Thanksgiving. I’m thankful this year for Family, Friends, Music, Fans, Whipeout, Coffee Sleeves, 007, Harry Style’s Hair,And Mustaches.”
Read more of your favorite stars' tweets below - and be sure to check back with GossipCenter for updates throughout the evening!
Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga
Happy Thanksgiving Twitter! I'm thankful for all of you, the messages of positivity u send me everyday lift me & make me stronger. #GAGALOVE
Kim Kardashian ‏@KimKardashian
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope you are spending this day with the ones you love!
Selena Gomez ‏@selenagomez
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!
Kate Upton ‏@KateUpton
Happy thanksgiving!!
Rihanna ‏@rihanna
Happy Thanksgiving everyone #1love
Zoe Saldana ‏@zoesaldana
Can't wait to spend Thanksgiving with my family & friends. Hope u have a great Thanksgiving & holiday weekend. -ZS
Ashley Tisdale ‏@ashleytisdale
Happy thanksgiving!!! So much to be thankful or this year :) I hope everyone has an amazing day
Milla Jovovich ‏@MillaJovovich
Prepping my fabulous sweet potatoes 4 sweet potato biscuits tomorrow!
Nicole Polizzi ‏@snooki
Just had an intense workout so my fat a** can eat stuffing tomorrow
Nicole Polizzi ‏@snooki
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm thankful for my beautiful & healthy baby boy&my amazing fiancé. And of course my AMAZING fans/supporters!
Paris Hilton ‏@ParisHilton
☺♡ RT @RiverViiperi: On my way to Palm Springs to spend Thanksgiving with my Love @ParisHilton & her lovely family
Nicki Minaj ‏@NICKIMINAJ
Early Thanksgiving dinner courtesy of My fave west Indian spot w/the crew. I can literally feel the lbs bein packed on rt now. #ohwell
Chloë Grace Moretz ‏@ChloeGMoretz
Hope everyone has an amazing #Thanksgiving so thankful that I can be with my family and just enjoying everyone's company :) x
Audrina Patridge ‏@AudrinaPatridge
Time to get creative!!... Oven is broken lol awesomme
Nicole Scherzinger ‏@NicoleScherzy
I am #thankful for my mom Rosemary and my family. I love you so much I wish I was with you all back home
Kevin Jonas ‏@kevinjonas
Happy thanksgiving!!! Love u all
Brenda Song ‏@brendofficial
Nearly forgot..... Happy Thanksgiving. Love ya! I'm vegan so I won't be eating turkey. But enjoy your meal guys and stay blessed!
Erin Heatherton ‏@ErinHeatherton
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! So excited to see the parade in nyc! Home to Chicago in time for turkey!
Ryan Seacrest ‏@RyanSeacrest
Happy thanksgiving hope u have some time w friends and family today. Anyone already knee deep in prep in the kitchen?
Bethenny Frankel ‏@Bethenny
Happy thanksgiving! I'm sending love to you all and your families!
Kate Gosselin ‏@Kateplusmy8
I've greeted each of my children w 'Happy Thanksgiving,you little turkey' this morning..& received lotsa giggles...Have a great turkey day!
Jordin Sparks ‏@JordinSparks
I'm so thankful for waking up, my hands & head so I can cook, my family so I know I'm safe, a roof over my head & my heart so I can love. <3 p="p"> Eva Longoria ‏@EvaLongoria
Happy Thanksgiving everybody! I am thankful to God for my family and friends, for my health and theirs, and for all my awesome fans! I thank all of u!
Lucy Hale @lucyhale
Wishing you all a blessed Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for & this includes yall. Enjoy your day, food, family & friends!
Joe Jonas @joejonas
Happy Thanksgiving. I’m thankful this year for Family, Friends, Music, Fans, Whipeout, Coffee Sleeves, 007, Harry Style’s Hair,And Mustaches
Katharine McPhee @katharinemcphee
Happpppy Thanksgiving!!! Headed to San Francisco for a little turkey time.
JWoww @JENNIWOWW
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! What are you thankful for this year?
KhloéKardashianOdom ‏@KhloeKardashian
Happy Thanksgiving!!!! I try and live in a thankful mindset daily. Living in the moment and being positive about life.
Ashley Greene @AshleyMGreene
Im almost home for Thanksgiving! SO excited to hug and kiss my friends and family :) #thankful #excited
Bobbi Kristina Brown @REALbkBrown
Home with the family ! @nickdgordon MommaMichelle is here!&More than ecstatic2have her 4thanksgiving!(: that’s what it’s ALL abt(: godbless!
Kelly Osbourne @MissKellyO
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone thank U 4 all UR support without U Im nothing & Im so grateful 2 have such amazing people like U following me!
Haylie Duff @HaylieK
Happy thanksgiving y'all! What are you thankful for?
Alicia Keys @aliciakeys
This year, I’m thankful for the city of New York and the extraordinary ways in which we have all come together following the aftermath of hurricane Sandy.  This city has never failed me and to be a part of it when it is in need is truly a beautiful thing.  I’m thankful to live in a place where busy streets are full of life, energy and inspiration in every block I walk.
Shenae Grimes @shenaegrimes
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Xx
Channing Tatum ‏@channingtatum
#Thankful for each and every one of you. Happy Thanksgiving!
Jamie Lynn Spears @jamielynnspears
Sooo much to be thankful for today!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
Dianna Agron ‏@DiannaAgron
Lucky to be with my friends & family today...Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope your day is wonderful. X
Mandy Moore ‏@TheMandyMoore
There is much to be thankful for today and every day. Wishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!! xx
Adam Lambert ‏@adamlambert
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kate greeted her kids with a wooden spoon.

    ReplyDelete