Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

Selena Gomez: How I Keep My Love With Justin Bieber Alive

Though the two are reportedly having relationship trouble, Selena opens up in a new interview about the steps she takes to ensure her relationship with Justin survives the distance and their hectic schedules!
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have been forced to spend time apart while Justin is out on his Believe tour and Selena is busy filming her Wizards of Waverly Place reunion movie. As rumors claim the two are "on the rocks," Selena has opened up on what she's been doing to make sure their love lasts!

In the December issue of Glamour, Selena was asked how she ever find time to see Justin or her bff Taylor Swift, inquiring if they text each other constantly. Selena responded, "Basically!" about the texting. She continued, "I actually did talk to Taylor last week, and we were like, "I don't even remember the last time I saw you," which is really unfortunate. But if it gets too dire, I fly to Taylor or I fly home or I fly to Justin."

Are you glad that Selena is making sure her love with Justin survives?
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment