Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Halloween Party Pals

Making the most of the Halloween holiday, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart stepped out for a social engagement in Hollywood last night (October 31).
The recently reunited lovers hit up the Hollywood Forever Cemetery, both sporting transparent masks as they held hands and scurried past shutterbugs.
In a recent interview, Charlie Bewley and Daniel Cudmore- two Vulturi vampires from “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2” weighed in on the media’s obsession with Robsten’s romance.
"You know what: I think it's ridiculous that people talk about people's lives, yet we're in an industry where their lives, our lives, are out in the public. I mean s--t -- 22 years old. Think of how many mistakes you made at 22 years old," said Cudmore.
Bewley added, "Honestly, I used to cheat so much it would be very hypocritical of me to pass judgment on Kristen. I know what it's like to have an inflated libido. Probably why I'm not in a relationship right now."
Enjoy the pictures of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart at a Halloween party in LA (October 31).
Photo Credit: AKM-GSI

No comments:

Post a Comment