Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

Jef Holm Flirting With Teenagers To Make Emily Maynard Jealous

Jef needs to be careful! In a bid to make Emily jealous, he’s been sending flirty tweets to high schoolers. (Not cool, Jef!) One week after being spotted partying with sorority girls, Bachelor winner Jef Holm, 28, is courting controversy again as he sends flirtatious tweets to some of his female followers — one of whom is a high school student! How inappropriate. Jef and Emily Maynard broke up last month, and while it seemed like he was hoping for a reunion, he has since proven himself to be single and ready to mingle, as he tweeted “life is good” Nov. 2. On Oct. 24, Jef was reportedly spotted partying on the University of Utah campus with a bunch of sorority girls, where students were said to be freaked out by his presence. Now, Jef has found him self in hot water again, as he has been sending many flirty tweets to young girls, one of which is in high school! Twitter user @madison_beal122 tweeted Jef on Nov. 2, saying, “All I want is for @jefholm to notice me,” to which he replied, “I see you girl, have a great day!” Madison is currently a high school student, and at 28 years old, Jef is much too old to respond to her pleading message. On Nov. 4, The Bachelorette star was tweeted by @KaitlinGentner1, who said, “I hope everything is goin good with you!! You deserve to be happy!! Xoxoxoxo”. Jef replied, “Never been better! Thanks.” User @gracestewartxo tweeted, “I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you,” to which Jef responded, “wait..do you love me?”. All of the girls Jef has been tweeting appear to be very young, and at Jef’s age, he should not be responding to their flirtatious tweets. Is he tweeting these young girls to try make Emily jealous? Either way, we doubt Emily has any regrets breaking up with him now!

No comments:

Post a Comment