Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Ciara’s Delicious Dubai Bikini Pics

Giving her fans an election day treat, Ciara posted photos of herself on the beach in Dubai, UAE this afternoon (November 6).
The 27-year-old songstress donned a skimpy red two-piece bikini and threw down a few poses for the camera with a big smile.
Along with the steamy images, Ciara included the captions, “Pic I Found of Me Havin Fun On The Beach In Dubai! Ghetto Pose:)” and, “Anotha TB Pic In Dubai..Feelin Good! Nobody Can Make Me Feel Like Dancin Up All Night!”
Later this month, Ciara will release her fifth studio album, and in a recent interview she gushed, “I’m so excited about this new record. This is the most vulnerable I've ever been in my life and career. And I'm so confident with being vulnerable. At one point in time, I was very afraid to be as vulnerable as I am. This is almost like a journal, my own personal journal when you get this record.”
Photo Credit: Twitter
filed under Ciara, Bikini Babes

No comments:

Post a Comment