Pages

Monday 22 October 2012

Zidane: I have no problem with Mourinho

The legendary Frenchman has stressed that his relationship with the former Inter boss has not turned sour as he's learned a lot from the Madrid coach
Zinedine Zidane has insisted that he does not have any problems with Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho, before adding that he has learned a lot from the Portuguese trainer.

A number of recent reports suggested that Zidane had left Madrid after falling out with Mourinho, but the former France international has made it clear there is no truth in the reports saying the duo have a troublesome relationship.

"I do not have a problem with Mourinho. On the contrary, I have learned a lot from him," Zidane was quoted as saying by Sport365.

"It is my passion to stand on the pitch on a daily basis. That's why I opted to return to France to form myself as a coach."

Zidane, 40, made over 200 official appearances for Real Madrid between 2001 and 2006.

Credit Goal.com


Chimdindu Nweke

No comments:

Post a Comment