Pages

Thursday 4 October 2012

Video: “Cherry Wine” Nas Featuring Amy Winehouse

She may have passed away in July 2011 from alcohol poisoning, but Amy Winehouse's musical legacy lives on in the new video for her hit “Cherry Wine” with Nas.
The track, from Nas' Life is Good album, inspired the rapper to include footage of the “Rehab” songstress in the clip as a way of honoring herHe explained, "Part of me didn't want to do the song, Amy and I share a birthday, so she was my sister and she was just so much fun to be around. It's hard to talk about it because she's missed and she's one of a kind. I think it's a magic moment between us, me and her, and may she rest in peace and love."
"She would say things about well-known people in the industry that she didn't like and it would just crack me up. We were all hoping she would pull through and come back,” added Nas

No comments:

Post a Comment