Pages

Monday 8 October 2012

Nicole Scherzinger: Cleavage-Baring Post-"X-Factor" Party Girl

Making the most of her evening, Nicole Scherzinger showed up at the Whisky Mist Nightclub in London, England for Nicola Roberts’ birthday party last night (October 7).
The “Don’t Cha” songstress looked drop dead gorgeous in a low-cut gold dress as she made her exit in the wee hours of the morning.
Earlier, Nicole met up with her “X Factor” cohort Louis Walsh at the Mayfair for some socializing before the big shindig.
As for her longtime bout with bulimia, Scherzinger recently told press, "I'd come back to my room and I'd be alone, so I would just do things. My bulimia was my addiction. Hurting myself was my addiction."
"I never spoke about it. Like I said, I never want to play a victim, and I never wanted my family to hear about things from me because I think it would break their heart, you know?"
Enjoy the pictures of Nicole Scherzinger out in London after "The X Factor" (October 7).

No comments:

Post a Comment