Pages

Monday 22 October 2012

Jennifer Lopez: Harrods Hottie

Looking to boost the English economy, Jennifer Lopez headed over to Harrods department store in London for some retail therapy today (October 22).
The “On the Floor” songstress was all bundled up for the chilly conditions as she headed inside after waving to the fans and paparazzi gathered to greet her.
In a recent interview, J. Lo shared that while the “American Idol” folks are trying to play down the tension between Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj, in reality things are pretty rough.
Lopez snitched, "I heard a little bit. As far as my experience goes, whatever's happening is usually really real."
Still, Jennifer still has a place in her heart for the talent show- "I do miss it. I loved doing the show and I loved all the people there."

No comments:

Post a Comment